Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pulling Up





This growth spurt has just amazed me. 6/7 months has brought so many changes. The crawling and now just today, she is pulling up on the couch etc. Here are some pictures of what we did on Christmas Eve night after we read our books...lowered her crib. I think Evangeline really enjoyed the playtime with Mama and Papa in her room. She wanted to play with all the tools, and made a fort under her mattress. I tried to catch a picture but the moment escaped me. In the last picture you can see her peeking through the bars of her now much lower crib.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh I had to click on the picture to see her in there! I love it. Jeff lowered ours midway but should have gone ahead and lowered it fully. Lucas is cracking me up with all the new stuff in the past two weeks. What a wonderful age to witness.