Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Figuring It Out

Well we have given ourselves until this Friday to decide whether or not to go forth with Jayme's heart surgery. Please keep us in your prayers for wisdom as we make this decision. If we do it it would most likely be the beginning of March and Jayme probably couldn't work again until sometime in May. 

Many things pend on this decision. My ability to work or not, money (of course!), life-long repercussions on Jayme's health, and the list goes on and on. It is truly overwhelming at this moment and my jaw tenses as I think of this weighty decision that must be made by Friday! This moment in our life is not without purpose and that gives us peace. I know that God is sovereign over whatever circumstances are before us and I fight every moment to keep my eyes on Him and not on the crushing tidal waves and boastful thunder that surround us.

No comments: