Thursday, May 14, 2009

Evangeline is 1!

Showing me "1"



The big 1 year old! 
Blowing kisses

Most of the kiddos. Minus Ellie, Hadley, Jackson, Slade, and Parker
Smash Cake
Her birthday cake, a replica of my 1st birthday cake 


"All Done"


Going to get cleaned up
She dug her Target gift card :)


Well it did not rain but it was predicted to all day so alas, we cancelled the zoo and had the zoo come to us so to speak. It ended up being a lovely night and Evangeline got to celebrate her big day with her friends. And of course, here are some pictures of the celebrations. 

3 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Michelle said...

Wow! Evangeline is adorable.... I can't believe she is one already. Feels like I was just looking at pictures of you pregnant. Congrats.. My sister just had a baby boy! They are true blessings.

Take care,
Jennifer

momwith5kidz said...

What a cutie patootie...I had those same plates and napkins 4 my Sarah Grace's 7th birthday on May 8!