Books are still one of her favorite daily activities and I love it. It's our most cuddly time and settles her perfectly before bed. Just this morning she woke up an hour or two before she normally does and I went in to her room and she requested a book so we sat in the chair, read two books and she was quite content to lay back down. Some favorites these days: "Hippos Go Berserk", Little Bear Spring Cleaning", The Baby BeeBee Bird", "Curious George Opposites", "Olivia", "Blue Hat, Green Hat" (whenever we get to the 'oops' line she cracks up).
As of a couple weeks ago she began climbing down the stairs so she is now officially just all over, up and down, in and out of everything.
2 comments:
Eisley always yelled the "oops" part and then would giggle incessantly when we read "Blue hat, Green Hat". They're all growing up way too fast and I really don't like it. It seems like she was a baby for about a month.
I got tears in my eyes about "Blue Hat, Green Hat" ... one of Andrew's favorites --so much so it was falling apart (board book). I love that she loves it for the same reasons and reading that Eisley did too! ♥
Post a Comment