Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nice While It Lasted

Well Jayme ended up getting home a day and a half later than we originally thought but we got 2 beautiful days home with him. Ahhhh life on the road is getting tiring...for me at least and I'm not even the one traveling! It has its benefits like being able to enjoy the park on a beautiful day in the middle of the week and that's just what we need to focus on right now. Always thankful.

Papa's back!

A beautiful day at the parkPapa back on a plane headed to...
Alaska. We miss him. In fact Evangeline woke up from her nap crying (unusual) and after a couple moments of snuggling finally said, "I want Papa".

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awww..."I want Papa."

Genne, I seriously LOVE this map idea!

I struggle with George working overtime and being there late...I can't imagine what it's like for you guys. Love you!