Our bedtime routines consist of the usual putting on of pajamas, brushing of teeth, reading books, prayer and snuggles. All of this I love. But 2 things that Evangeline and Cecily do right now which are strangely and uniquely their own, are the things I realize that I will miss when they pass. Cecily must always ask, "is there going to be funder (thunder) tonight?" and on the chance that I say "I'm not sure actually." She will reply with "Can you just say no?" haha and as long as I say there won't be she is satisfied and sleeps easy.
Evangeline's only happens when Jayme is home. He typically puts Cec to bed first while I read to Bean and then when I am leaving Evangeline's room, she says to me, "Tell Papa to sit on the lump he sees!" and proceeds to hide under her covers and wait for Jayme to come in and pretend he can't find her so he just decides to have a seat on the big lump in her bed. What follows is 10 minutes of giggles and tickles and snuggles.
I love it all and I can't wait to see what Verity's will be. Right now she sleeps with her ducky, blanky and 2 pacis. Before she can settle down to sleep she has to switch one paci for the other a few times. It's weird and adorable.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment