Ok be warned. These next few pictures are so adorable that I decided to post them despite the messiness of my bedroom. I promise it doesn't always look like that. Ok, ok, disclaimer finished.
Evangeline looooves to put makeup on with Mommy. And she is so intricate about it I want to scream at the cuteness. She takes the brush, taps it on the eyeshadow box, and delicately brushes it onto my cheek. It's simply precious. I'm thankful that the next moment I have to scold her for putting the brush in her mouth because it reminds me of just how little she is when I feel like I just caught a glimpse of my baby teenager.
She is growing up so fast. She will be 17 months on Saturday! She consistently uses 2-3 word sentences and it just freaks me out. For the most part the sentence is, "I want _____" and then today I asked her where her paci was and she pointed to the other room and said "in the bag" in her broken baby language.
Last night as we were talking about what we were going to do when we got home, I said "we'll have dinner, take a bath, brush our teeth, read a book, and go night-night" and later we were re-capping but I only said "we'll have dinner, take a bath and go night-night" and she said, "book". She knew I forgot something! and her favorite part, of all things. And while we were talking about reading books she said "Beast" which is a character from Hippos Go Berserk and I knew she was telling me that she wanted to read that book.
She has transitioned from calling her paci a "pa-pee" and now just calls it a "pass". She says "cup" but it sounds like "pup" and has distinguished between hot and cold though she still gets them mixed up. More often she will call something that is hot, cold but overall she grasps the concept.
I'm trying to remember every little thing that changes every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment