Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins and Papa

Jayme got home last night and it is soooo wonderful to have him home. Evangeline's watching him like a hawk and every time he runs an errand or sometimes when he leaves a room she will ask, "where'd Papa go?". It's cute.

This afternoon we went to our favorite pumpkin farm with some of our amazing friends. And of course, here are some pictures. And of course, out of order (which drives me nuts).

Jayme wheeling our pumpkins

Papa and baby sequence


Family


The Kids. It was the best I got.
Picking her pumpkin. Hmmmm, which one? Side note: Evangeline will now say "ummmm" when she's considering something, which she got from me. Today she picked two pumpkins and I asked her which one she wanted to get and she just look at me and said, "ummmmm". funny.


Mommy and baby

Eisley and Evangeline checking out the pigs





1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I am loving the leg warmers! Have you discovered Baby Legs?