Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beaniesms

"Awww I forgot my Bible, I was gonna read it to my people". (on the way to church one morning)

As I was putting her to bed one night, she gazes up at me, touches my face, and says, "you have Auntie's eyes...and Auntie's nose." i guess that means she thinks Rebecca and I look alike.

"If I were a superhero and a pirate, then I could be a superhero pirate."

"I see dinosaurs outside and Cecily has to rescue us with her tiny little scissors". (???)

I had a headache and asked her to pray for it. Here's what I got, "Lord Jesus help Cecily's angry head to feel better."

"Diarrhea poopie does not smell good."

"Mom, I can't wiggle my nose...watch."

Playing with a little boy at chick-fil-a one day: "You alright daddy? You get shocked?" Then 2 big girls came in: "Oh hey big girls. What's your names?"

While on the potty one day: "I have floating poop, see? I can make another floating poop :::::: see? 1 more floating poop!"

Asking about Robby's fiance (princess), "what's the princess's name? Does she live in a castle? Does she have a crown? Is there a witch? Is the witch going to kill the princess?"

Jayme told Evangeline that she should name her Baby Alive Franchesca. "I don't talk French Papa."

Helping me put Cecily down for a nap and watching me zip up her Woombie (swaddle), she asked: "Cecily has a crib and a sleeping bag too?"

"Worms are gross but they're healthy to eat". Me:"Who told you that?" Her: "Jesus"

"Dear Jesus thank you for this food and bless that I want to eat it and bless that Mama and Papa want to eat it."

"I'm strong...like Jesus. Is Jesus strong? Is God strong? Is He big? Is He real or pretend? Where is He?"

Dancing in the bathroom because she has to pee, all of a sudden she stops, jumps and swats the air and says to herself, "I almost got that fluffer".

Looks at me and says, "Why are you so old?" Me: "what's that from?? tell me that's from something!" Her, smirking: "Despicable Me"

"Someday I will have a baby in my tummy and I will be the mom". Me: "what will you name your baby?" Her: "Flower".

"Dear God Jesus can you please help Cecily to sleep with no pains and no fears? The End."

Giggling as she backs into my with a naked bottom-half, "Look Mommy." Me: "what?" Her: "My cute little bottom".

"ummmm there's hair on my leg...stuck!" (as she noices the little hairs on her leg for the first time and was trying to remove them with a wipe.)


"Can you take me a bath?" (how she asks us to give her a bath)

No comments: