I also have 2 teeth now on the bottom and they are good and sharp! The second one came in the day or 2 after the first broke through.
I also love to be close and grab people's faces when they hold me. See example here:
I could spend practically all day in my Jumper. I'm about to grow out of my size 2 diapers. I talk and say "whoooo" but just this week I've decided that words should really sound like spitting so that's what I do instead. I think it started when they tried to get me to say "Papa" and I just liked that "P" sound so much I went with it.

I also loooove to eat. Veggies are my favorite. Carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, in that order. I don't much like apples, pears are just alright, but I do like prunes!
No comments:
Post a Comment