Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow

Well we actually got two days in a row of snow. Yesterday was a decent little snowfall too. Of course it had completely melted by mid-day but I'm fine with that! I feel bad that my girls weren't able to really go play in it but I did let them bundle up and scoop some fresh snow and bring it inside to eat. 



 Evangeline said she doesn't like the taste of the snow inside, only outside....so Cecily ate both of them.
 As for the flu, yesterday was a turning point, thank you JESUS! Cecily did not have a fever at all yesterday and was very much "herself". Though there are lingering symptoms, Jayme feels SO much better. Only poor little Bean is still hanging in there with the fever. A steady 102 all day. But since she didn't show symptoms until a couple of days after Cecily, I expect we may have it one or 2 more days.
 This day called for ice cream.
My baby. The only good thing about the flu is that it ensures lots of naps and early bedtimes. She is asleep in my bed and I could not wake her for dinner. Sweet baby.

No comments: