




Last night was incredibly beautiful as the season turns and the wind grows colder and the air clearer. My beautiful friend Eden is staying with me and she and I took Evangeline and Avonlea out for a walk, all bundled up. As I breathed in the freshness, I exhaled thankfulness. I am in awe of the creativity of God as we witness it in the seasons. I am so very thankful for our home, for our family, for our friends, and our beautiful daughter. I am also so very thankful for every trial as we have never seen God be unfaithful. Even in moments of our unfaithfulness, He is faithful. He cannot deny Himself. He is great and lovely, deep, honest, true, loving, compassionate, graceful, and forever faithful. In a time of such deep uncertainty, I cling to Him.
2 comments:
you inspire me!
...and Evangeline is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I agree with Kelli. That baby girl keeps getting more beautiful everyday. how is that possible?!?
love, Melody g
Post a Comment