Thursday, January 14, 2010

20 Months

We are approaching 2 years old so fast it scares me sometimes! Well not scares as much as freaks me out. Evangeline has most of her teeth at this point. I tried chasing her down and getting her to say "ahhhh" so I could count but that will have to be another day. The 2 gaps on the bottom that you can see in this picture are beginning to have teeth break through and in the same place on the top. Oh wait...I caught her! I believe she has 12 teeth fully grown in at this point and the 4 that are working their way in.

She can repeat the alphabet after you and anticipates the next letter with many of them. She has figured out how to maneuver the slide "unlock" on my iphone which I definitely never taught her but it is pretty stinkin' cute to watch.

Oh I kept forgetting to mention this relatively new thing. Actually it was a week or 2 before Christmas but I just kept forgetting to write about it. Not sure where she ever heard it but she started to say "no way" in answer to a question. So if the question was, "Evangeline you wanna go change your diaper?", I would hear a snide "No way" as she pranced off. Makes me laugh still.

From 18-20 months we have definitely experienced a new attitude around here. A whole lot of sass. There's a southern word for you. And she is obviously meant to be a big sister as she is constantly bossing Avonlea around.

Ok currently she is getting into her wipes. More to come later.

No comments: