Saturday, March 7, 2009

Passing Quickly


This week is flying! Yikes! God is so good to have given some beautiful distractions as we anticipate Jayme's surgery. I've had some nice girl's days/nights out...fabulous. My sweet wonderful friend Kristin came in town for the first time in 2 years and we were able to just spend the entire day together and meet each other's babies. p.s. Garrett and Evangeline love each other. They're buddies for life. I included a picture of them together.  And Jayme and I are trying to plan a date night hopefully for tomorrow night or Tuesday night. 

As far as Evangeline goes she is growing growing growing. She has a new fascination with green beans, not jarred mushed green beans but whole ones. She waves to say "hi" or "bye bye" and she does it both ways by waving her hand back and forth and also opening and closing her fingers. We are doing a little bit of sign language just for her to tell me "more" and "all done" since she's not close to saying either of those and her way of informing me of either is to give a good yell...no thank you. She also says "uh-oh" (did I tell you that already?) and thinks it's funny to drop her sippy cup off the hight chair and say "uh-oh".

I love it as she grows to understand more and more each day. She loves to spend lots of time in the bathtub, I usually have to coax her out. I think she'd stay in there all night otherwise. I am so thankful because she continues to teethe with no side-effects other than the super drool. 10 months is approaching and it's just so hard to believe.

Oh and our friend Felicia did not get voted through to the next round of American Idol. :( You know what, it's probably for the better in the long run. But don't get my started on AI, I could go on all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gennie. Its Joe Prainito. Just wanted to let ya know that u n ur family r in my prayers. We serve a God that is bigger than any illness, more agressive than any disease, and fight for us no matter what the battle EX 14:14 keep ur eyes on Jesus, He has His eyes on ur family.