Monday, February 1, 2010

First Time on the Potty

Evangeline went pee pee on the potty for the first time today! As I've said before, I am not really even pursuing potty training at this point but she has an interest so I let her sit and try when she wants to. Today she sat for a while and I kept asking her if she was all done and she kept saying no. Finally after about 3 or 4 minutes I heard the slight tinkling. Yay! She was proud :)




(and yes, that is a toilet paper roll on her hand)

2 comments:

K Seholm said...

so cute. Where did you get that stool?

Jayme and Genevieve said...

from a little shop in Massachusetts when we went years ago. We bought it knowing that our little ones would use it and it's crazy to see that happening now. I love it!!