Some new sayings that I haven't posted yet: If I ever injure myself and say "ow" Evangeline tunes in so quickly and says, "You ok Mommy?" And if she wants my attention she will tap my leg or my shoulder and say, "Hey. Mommy." She is speaking in about 6 word sentences and answers back in full questions. If I say "ok time to take a bath", the reply is, "No I don't want to take a bath". Or "let's go night night" it's "No I don't want to go night-night".
And as I was getting ready to go out the other night, I was more talking to myself and not anticipating a reply but I just said, "Oh Bean, what should Mommy wear?" and she replied, "ummm, a tutu". Hahahaha I had no idea she even fully comprehended what I was asking. And I love that she wanted me to wear a tutu.
Apparently she also learned "Go away" as I heard her scold her little baby doll the other day.
2 comments:
Bean and Bug really need to meet!
I so agree!!
Post a Comment