On the way home the other night she was in the backseat with her baby doll and she said "uh-oh baby hungy, feed baby." I'm not sure that I knew she could say hungry or feed before that moment. She repeats everything so well!
And this week we are working on telling the truth, though the concept is still a bit above her head. She tells me that people push her. There have been occasions where that is true but she told Jayme the other day. "Mommy push". Yeah right kid! And her friend Malachi is staying with us and she's told on him several times for pushing although probably only 1 or 2 times was it actually true. I think she likes the reaction she gets. Sympathy, hugs, and of course a chance to put on her overly dramatic clearly 'faking it' cry. I wish I could capture it in words but there is no way I could convey it. I'll try to get video.
1 comment:
Hahahhaha! "Mommy push!"
Post a Comment