Tonight she put her bowl on her head and began to sing the Happy Birthday song. Had no idea that she knew the song but truthfully with the kajillion birthdays we have been celebrating lately, it's not that surprising :)
She tried tomato soup for the first time tonight and really liked it. I get so excited when we find new foods she likes! She's also had a bit of Thai/Asian food this past week and really liked that too. I tried peanut butter and jelly a couple times but she wasn't very into it.
Ok ok I know that may be monotonous, superfluous information to you who read this blog, and I apologize but I am also using this blog as a journal of her growth and all of the random and detailed things I want to remember so feel free to skip over whatever parts you like :)
But truly this is one of my favorite ages. She still has so much baby in her but I also get the joy of communicating with her and knowing that we understand one another. I LOVE playing together, holding hands as we walk in the store, talking in the car, her showing me new things as she discovers them, snuggling with her on my lap reading book after book, and the excitement I have each time she wakes up to start a new day with my most precious girl.

1 comment:
I love it! I remember that time with Andrew too and it just continues to grow. I love that you document it and I don't skip over anything! :) ♥
Post a Comment