I'm going to attempt to fill in the blanks on some of the things that have been going on here the last month or so. Pictures and all.
It is very rare when Evangeline doesn't feel well, and even when she doesn't her spirits are always still so high. I actually think this "sick" was more teething than anything. She mostly just had a fever and a slight upset tummy. Though these pictures make her look quite pitiful but awfully cute and Jayme was eating up all that snuggle time:



Lunch:

This has been the season of birthdays. But I say bring them on, especially in the Spring. At Garrett's party the kids (parents too, but let's face it we're just big kids) played outside all afternoon. It was glorious. There is just nothing better than watching your children run in the yard:

Bean and her "football ball"

My little athlete

Bean and Uncle Brian playing soccer

Cole and Evangeline

Shiloh started sucking her thumb...it is SO cute!

Steph set up some paint and canvas for the kids. It was awesome.

My baby and me. Just this month I have had several "she looks just like you" comments for the first time. What'd ya think?


This picture stopped me in my tracks and made me wonder where on earth my baby went and who is this beautiful little girl in her place? I love her.


Loren, Felicia, and Malachi are visiting again. The daddies and I took the kids to Radnor Lake while Felicia worked. They LOVE to run.

Looking for fishies in the lake.

Couldn't be more precious.

Malachi brought his new tent to sleep in this trip and Evangeline loves it. This was the first night they saw each other. They were wild, running around at 10:00 resisting bed for as long as they could.

Jumping in Evangeline's bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment