Saturday, September 20, 2008

Travel

Well Rob's surgery has been officially scheduled for October 1st at the House Ear Institute in Los Angeles. We will be leaving on October 2nd to spend a week in L.A. visiting with Robby and meeting with 3 people from Jayme's dad's church family in Taiwan. It's going to be an interesting week. I cannot even begin to make expectations for it as I know many things will surprise me. I'm just praying for good surprises!! 

If you would pray for us, pray for strength in body and in spirit. Pray that Evangeline travels well and can maintain some sort of schedule. Pray for precious moments and memories with our families. Pray for a bold new faith to grow in us in this season. And please pray for healing over Robby above all and peace to envelop his mind and spirit. We love you.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Gen -
I finally got a chance to pop over here and catch up on reading. Everything about your father-in-law was written so beautifully that tears immediately came to my eyes. You definitely do have a lot going on, so my prayers are genuinely with you all. Love and hugs.

Reed and Kelli said...

thinking and praying for you. xoxo