Saturday, June 19, 2010

12 Weeks

I can hardly believe we're at the 12 weeks mark. Maybe it really will fly by this time around. I am definitely starting to feel better overall. Still tired but not needing as many naps (depending on the day) and less nausea but still have to have a very full stomach to take my vitamins as I just learned about 10 minutes ago :p

Baby Braun is about the size of a lime. I'm sure some would say it is too early but I'm fairly certain that I can feel the baby move particularly when I first wake in the morning as I'm still lying in bed. I felt Evangeline early as well (14 weeks).


Thought I'd share these too. I was taking the belly pictures this morning and Evangeline came in the bathroom talking to the baby. "Come out" she says.



2 comments:

Steph said...

Love it!!! The pic of E and "come out" made me giggle!!

I felt this baby move at 11 weeks. Wasn't entirely sure at first, but it was consistent and then I asked at the doctor. Little butterfly popcorn. :)

You are gorgeous and I love being able to know exactly how far you are with simple math. :)

Love you!!!

Yay for starting to feel better! I'm needing MORE naps again these days.

xoxox

Rachel said...

Hey! Your belly is so cute. Does the baby moving feel like kind of a little flutter in your lower abdomen? I have been having that a lot lately, but since this is my first pregnancy, I wasn't sure if it was just a growing uterus or something else. :)