So June has passed. Hard to believe. Here are some little fill-ins and random pictures and stories from this month.
Apparently I am no longer "Mommy", I'm just "Mom" most of the time now. Way too early for that in my opinion. I figured it was something she would outgrow but alas that has not happened. Sometimes I correct her, most of the time I just let her call me Mom. :(
She is just full of personality, perception, words and change every day. She likes to put on her flip-flops (which by the way are now called flip-flops and rarely two-pops anymore) all by herself and when we get home she takes them off and puts them back on the shelf in the laundry room. She knows when she puts them on the wrong foot (most of the time) and fixes it.
She has finally gained 2 pounds. Now weighs in at 27 lbs.
She knows the difference between boys and girls after one discussion about it. Now we ask her "Is Papa a boy or a girl?" : "Papa's a boy". "Are you a boy or a girl?" : "I a girl". etc etc.
She gets hilariously jealous of mine and Jayme's snuggle times. She doesn't like being left out of that or even more so, the fact that neither of our attention is very focused on her.
She likes to do silly things and then squeal "yook at me" with a sort of giggle/chuckle. She loves to jump in her crib yelling "Boingy". And one of my favorite things she says right now is "Pull really hard" if she's trying to open something but the way she says 'really', I just want to record it and play it over and over. Kinda sounds like "reedy". I'll get it on video.
Overall she's just awesome. A restaurant manager one night told us after spending a few minutes at our table (Jayme found a couple gnats in his salad...ewwww) that Evangeline made her wish she had had children and that she was talking all about her to the kitchen staff. Made me happy and sad all at once.
So onto the pictures:
This day we had breakfast at Pucketts and she fell out of her booster seat onto the cement floor. She was so tough...over it in a minute but to make her feel better she wanted to put a band-aid on Dora. This somehow made everything better.
Watching Toy Story 2 on Papa and Mommy's bed
She was conducting with a stick
she was saying "I hear it"
Blowing bubbles with Cory
No comments:
Post a Comment